What is the difference between a shock spring and a rubber shock pad?
Commonly used shock absorbers and shock absorbers in air conditioning equipment include rubber shock absorbers, rubber shock absorbers and spring shock absorbers.
If installation is convenient, rubber shock pads are optional, which can be placed directly under the equipment. Usually, there is no need to pre-embed bolts when fixing. In addition, the rubber shock-absorbing pad has the characteristics of good rubber elasticity, large damping ratio, and convenient manufacturing. It can be used in one or more pieces. It is a commonly used ideal vibration isolation material.
Shock absorber introduction:
In order to further meet the needs of the development of modern buildings, we have made technical improvements, designed and manufactured a damping spring composite shock absorber, and combined the damping spring with the rubber damping pad to overcome its shortcomings. With compound vibration isolation and noise reduction function, the natural frequency is low. The vibration isolation effect is good, which is better than the vibration isolation of solid-state sound transmission, especially the vibration isolation of high-frequency impact caused by body sound.
How to choose a spring shock absorber:
1. Calculate the total working weight of the equipment: that is, the working weight after multiplying the sum of the dead weight and counterweight of the equipment by the safety factor (usually 1.3).
2. Select the spring shock absorber according to the overall size of the equipment. The distance between shock absorbers is generally not more than 2m. If the equipment base is irregularly shaped, the shock absorbers should be arranged according to the weight and stress distribution of the equipment. If the equipment is skewed, the shock absorbers should be unevenly distributed. Divide the total operating weight of the equipment by the number of shock absorbers to get the load per shock.
3. According to the calculated load, select the appropriate shock absorber model according to the principle of approaching the load of the spring shock absorber.
Advantages of spring shock absorbers:
The spring damper has low natural frequency, wide application range, strong oil resistance and corrosion resistance, and strong adaptability to the working environment. The general applicable temperature is -40℃-110℃. Temperature changes do not affect performance, and it is not easy to age and creep.
Advantages and disadvantages of rubber shock pads:
1. The available frequency range is 5-15hz.
2. The rubber shock-absorbing pad not only has the characteristics of radial shock absorption, but also has the characteristics of lateral and rotational angle. The same rubber shock pad can obtain a larger Cartesian coordinate system and three directions of rotation. Optional space.
3. The internal damping coefficient of vulcanized rubber is much larger than that of metal materials, and it has good high-frequency vibration damping characteristics and good noise reduction and noise reduction effect. The damping coefficient is 0.05-0.23. Because vulcanized rubber is easy to form and can firmly bond with metal materials, shock absorbers of various shapes can be designed and produced, and they are light in weight, small in size and inexpensive. It is widely used and easy to install and replace.
4. Poor heat resistance and low temperature resistance. The lower limit is 0. Using unique vulcanized rubber, the low temperature of the shock absorber can reach -50; the wear resistance is poor, and it is easy to embrittle in the air, especially in direct sunlight, it will accelerate embrittlement, and the general service life can reach about 8 years;
5. At the manufacturing level, the shock absorber of the air flotation machine is different from the rubber shock pad, so it is difficult to avoid some differences in characteristics, and it is difficult to maintain the consistency of the load characteristics. After prolonged overloading, relaxation occurs. Factors that determine the dynamic flexural stiffness of a rubber bumper include: the secret to the hardness of vulcanized rubber and the appearance of the rubber bumper. From the perspective of appearance and compression deformation, rubber shock absorbers can be divided into reduced diameter type, cutting type and composite type.